Tuition is $70 per Month
Please make sure you submit your work at least 24 hours before your next class, so that Sarah has time to go over it. 🙂
Required Bargue Tools:
- Charcoal Pencils (not graphite pencils)
- 1- 2H hard charcoal pencil
- 1- 2B medium charcoal pencil
- 1- 6B soft charcoal pencil
- Kneadable Eraser
- Recommended Paper: Strathmore 400 series 18 x 24 inches Drawing Pad, white
- Alternative: Good quality thicker white paper, not printer paper or kraft paper, the texture must not be too smooth or too rough.
- Wooden skewer or similar (for measuring)
You may use additional drawing tools not mentioned here, these are just the minimum needed.